Thursday, March 31, 2011

My life gonna be a good good LIFE

This gonna be a good life...
Si poate ca am dreptate. Inca sper! Maine am sa iau o decizie ff importanta pentru mine, si per ca viata mea sa ramana cu cursul ei lin si neschimbat pe care il iubesc... Nu vreau sa ma intelegeti gresit dar chiar nu vreau sa mai fac inca o greseala si sa  imi para rau.. nu vreau sa ranesc persoane, cu toate ca o fac fara sa vreau, si asta este lucrul pe care il ursc la mine cu cea mai mare tarie...
So this is gonna be a good good life...

Video:


Woke up in London yesterday
Found myself in the city near Piccadilly
Don't really know how I got here
I got some pictures on my phone

New names and numbers that I don't know
Address to places like Abbey Road
Day turns to night, night turns to whatever we want
We're young enough to say


Oh this has gotta be the good life
This has gotta be the good life
This could really be a good life, good life

Say oh, got this feeling that you can't fight
Like this city is on fire tonight
This could really be a good life
A good, good life



To my friends in New York, I say hello
My friends in L.A. they don't know
Where I've been for the past few years or so
Paris to China to Col-or-ado

Sometimes there's airplanes I can' t jump out
Sometimes there's bullshit that don't work now
We are god of stories but please tell me-e-e-e
What there is to complain about



When you're happy like a fool
Let it take you over
When everything is out
You gotta take it in


Hopelessly
I feel like there might be something that I'll miss
Hopelessly
I feel like the window closes oh so quick
Hopelessly
I'm taking a mental picture of you now
'Cuz hopelessly
The hope ïs we have so much to feel good about



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm really sorry but I'm not in any photo on my blog.
Anyway, I love all the comments you leave here, and I'm pretty sure they will make my day. Thank you! ❤ ❤