Monday, April 18, 2011

z216558063
If you're convinced that you're not good enough, you'll have a difficult time accepting someone into your life who thinks you are.
z216558061
Don't screw up the best thing that ever happened to you just because you're a little unsure about who you are.
z216558053
Forget the risk and take the fall, if it's what you want then it's worth it all.
z216535800
I know we've had our differences and I'm sorry we've been out of touch. Believe it or not, I was trying to make everything better. I know you're angry and I hope you'll forgive me. It turns out, sometimes you have to do the wrong thing. Sometimes you have to make a big mistake to figure out how to make things right
z216535797
But as human beings, sometimes it's better to stay in the dark, because in the dark there may be fear, but there's also hope.
z216535794
I just want to be the girl you talk about, the only one you couldn't live without... to be the one who makes your heart beat crazy, and for you to say to your boys, "she's my baby."
z216535757
In the end you're just a typical guy, dragging a girl along, because you're not really sure what you want.
z216059432
And I bet you didn't know that before I fall asleep, you're all i think about and that as soon as I wake up, I can't get you out of my mind. I bet you didn't know I love you because that's just how much you don't care.
z216037646
It’s not about what you do. It’s about who you are. It’s not about who you are right now. It’s about who you could be. It’s not about what could go wrong. It’s about what will go right. It’s not about listening. It’s about getting up and dancing.
z216036695
Wanna tell you a secret and leave it on your lips. Wanna sing it through your body wanna tell it through this kiss. If I told you my secret would you swear to keep it?
z216036269
When people turn their back on you is when you realize who really believes in you.
z216025237
It kills me to know you're online and you won't talk to me. It's just time I realize that I don't mean anything to you.. and never really did...
z215988148
Everytime that you hurt me. Everytime I felt pain. Every lie that you told me, made me who I am today.

If she's amazing, she won't be easy. If she's easy, she wont be amazing. If she's worth it, you won't give up. If you give up, you're not worthy.
z215984901
Sometimes the person you want the most, is the person that you are best without.
z215980093
Everyone will eventually hurt you. Your job is to take care of yourself and not be surprised.
z215965912
Sometimes it takes being away from someone for a while to realize how much you really need them in your life.
z215885770
The sooner you realize things will never be the same, the sooner you can finally move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm really sorry but I'm not in any photo on my blog.
Anyway, I love all the comments you leave here, and I'm pretty sure they will make my day. Thank you! ❤ ❤