Monday, May 9, 2011

You must read this !.

Azi m-am simtit asa de pe dinafara...

If people don't like you for who you are then so what, they aren't worth your time. Your true friends will like you no matter what, no matter how you dress or how you are as a person.

Sorry if I'm not perfect. Sorry I don't give a fuck. Sorry I just know what I want. I won't let you break me. Think what you want.

Too many people try to fake their way through life. That's why the real ones shine so brightly.

Everyone sees who I appear to be but only a few know the real me, you only see what I choose to show there's so much behind my smile you just don't know.

I don't care what you think of me... it couldn't be half as bad as what I think of you.

No one can see the pain what we hide, they're happy for us to keep it inside, our fear is our own; they don't want to know. Why should we involve them; why should it show.

Assert your right to make a few mistakes. If people can't accept your imperfections, that's their fault.

I laugh, I love, I hope, I try, I need, I fear, I cry, and I know you do the same things too, so we're really not that different me and you. It's not that we don't belong, it's that we've learned we don't need to.

You have to be yourself. Be very honest about who you are. And if people like you, that's fine. If they don't, their loss.

 feel like I am sitting in a room full of people that I love, and you know what, they just don't care that I love them. They don't care whether or not I live or die. To them I'm just another girl, just another stranger. To me, they are my best friends, the only people I have left.

Here I am; if you don't like me, the worse for you.

People laugh at the way I dress, but that will be the secret to my success: I didn't look like anyone.

Uneori mi-as dori pur si simplu ca imi creasca aripi si sa pot zbura...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm really sorry but I'm not in any photo on my blog.
Anyway, I love all the comments you leave here, and I'm pretty sure they will make my day. Thank you! ❤ ❤