Monday, June 27, 2011

I Don't Want To Be

I'm surrounded by liars everywhere I turn. I'm surrounded by imposters everywhere I turn. I'm surrounded by identity crisis everywhere I turn.Am I the only one who noticed?


I don't want to be anything other than what I've been trying to be lately. All I have to do is think of me and I have peace of mind. I'm tired of looking 'round rooms wondering what I've got to do, or who I'm supposed to be.I don't want to be anything other than me!!!!


 I don't have to be anyone other than the birth of two souls in one...



Da cam astea sunt versurile care ma reprezinta, din melodia asta. Ascult in contunuu "I don't want to be", de cand am descoperit'o...







La momentul asta eu ma uit la One Tree Hill, pe care il iubesc. Nu stiu daca iubesc serialul,actiunea si toate restul sau personajul principal [Chad Michael Murray].







 In serialul asta pe coloana sonora sunt atatea melodii rock, ceea ce este foarte bine pentru mine avand in vedere ca iubesc rock'ul. A venit vara si incep iar sa ascult rock, [azi de dimineata pe la 7:30, pe Rock FM, erau Red Hot Chili Peper]... Rock din ala zgomotos, cat mai mult Pretty Reckless, mai ales far from never si goin' down, super hero,  where did jesus go si altele...


I hope you like. Enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm really sorry but I'm not in any photo on my blog.
Anyway, I love all the comments you leave here, and I'm pretty sure they will make my day. Thank you! ❤ ❤