Thursday, September 1, 2011

Cheers (Drink To That)

 

Frumoasă melodia poate chiar drăguţă. Nu este chiar stilul meu, dar îmi place. Oricum în ultima vreme am ascultat Rihanna,, iar la ring tone am 'Cry', de la ea, so yap, sunt ca un fan (:
  -It's a pretty good song. It's not my tipe, but i really like it. Anyways, last few weeks i listen  a lot Rihanna, and like ring tone I have 'Cry', so yap i'm like a fan.

Mare atenţie la minutul 01:03... oare cine o fi acea fată, care termină de băut din acel pahar uriaş roşu. Oare a cui o fii vocea care zice Yeeaahhhh? Ştie cineva? Ei, bine eu da. Chiar ştiu. Este Avril Lavigne good ppl. Da Avril, alt artist pe care îl iubesc!. Nu ştiu dacă sunt prietene, dar sunt fericită că o văd. Drink to Rihanna and Avril!
  -Big eyes on minute 1:03... who is that girl, who drink from a big red glass. Who sing Yeeaaahhhh in song? Who knows? I do! It's  Avril Lavigne good ppl. Ya Avril Lavigne, another artist who i love. I don't know if they are friends, but i'm glad i see her. Drink to Rihanna and Avril!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm really sorry but I'm not in any photo on my blog.
Anyway, I love all the comments you leave here, and I'm pretty sure they will make my day. Thank you! ❤ ❤