Thursday, September 1, 2011

I don't know much about algebra, but I know one plus one equals two.



If I aint got nothing, I got you. If I aint got something I don't give a damn, cause I got it with you. I don't know much about algebra, but I know one plus one equals two, and it's me and you, thats all we'll have when the world is thru.

Cause baby we aint got nothing without love. Darling you got enough for the both of us, so come on baby, make love to me.

When my days look low, pull me in close and don't let me go.Make love to me. So that when the worlds at war, that our love heal us all. Right now baby make love to me...me...me...mee...mee. ooh ooh make love to me.

Hey! I don't know much about guns but I...I've been shot by you.
Hey! And I don't know when I'm gon die, but I hope that I'm gon die by you.
Hey! And I don't know much about fighting, but I, I know I will fight for you.
Hey! Just when I ball up my fist I realize that I'm laying right next to you.

Baby we aint nothing but love, and darling you got enough for the both of us. Make love to me...when my days look low, pull me in close and don't let me go. Make love to me...so that when the worlds at war, that our love heal us all. Help me let down my guard, make love to me…me..me….me..meee ooh ooh ooh make love to me...me...me...mee...mee.





If she sing this song few months later, when her belly goes big, she can say '1+1 equal 3', because she's pregnant good ppl.!
I love this song. I love Beyonce, and her new songs, because she somehow changes her stile, and I like this more, actually I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm really sorry but I'm not in any photo on my blog.
Anyway, I love all the comments you leave here, and I'm pretty sure they will make my day. Thank you! ❤ ❤