Thursday, November 24, 2011

"I'm Cook!!!"


Cook: I don't think you know what I am, mate.
John Foster: I think I do. You're nothing. [Cook nods sarcastically] You don't deserve that girl. And you know... I do.
Cook: [mockingly] I'm a fucking waste of space. I'm just a stupid kid. I got no sense. A criminal. I'm no fucking use, me. I am nothing. So, please... Please... Get it into, you know, into your bonce... that you killed my friend. And... [shrugs] I'm Cook. [John Foster smiles] I'M COOK! [throws a punch. Series ends]

Hihihi... mor de curiozitate să văd cum s-a terminat de fapt. Ce mă enervează regizorii ăştia care te lasă cu buza umflată. Vreau să ştiu dacă a murit Cook, sau tâmpitul ăla de Foster. Mă rog cred că nimeni nu ştie despre ce vorbesc, iar ca să fac lumina, este vorba despre Skins UK, sezonul 4. Este aiurea când nimeni nu ştie cine este Cook, sau Foster, sau drâguţul de Freddie.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm really sorry but I'm not in any photo on my blog.
Anyway, I love all the comments you leave here, and I'm pretty sure they will make my day. Thank you! ❤ ❤