Thursday, December 1, 2011

Cold




God and His priests and His kings, all were waiting, all will wait, as they go over. Held between heaven and hell, as they're dancing,, as they dance over and over. Over. Cold. Cold.. Crimson and bare as I stand, yours completely, yours as we go over. Sing for the lion and lamb, their hearts are haunting. Still hunts hope ever and ever. Ever…Cold. Cold. God and His priests and his kings turn their faces, even they feel the cold. What you are given, can't be forgotten, and never forsaken. What you are given, can't be forgotten, and never forsaken. What you are given, can't be forgotten. Cold… 


Melodia acesta este pusă pe fundal atunci când Bella se duce să facă un duş, iar Edward stă în spatele ei, uitându-se la cât de slabă a ajuns din cauza, acelui bebeluş.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm really sorry but I'm not in any photo on my blog.
Anyway, I love all the comments you leave here, and I'm pretty sure they will make my day. Thank you! ❤ ❤