Thursday, December 15, 2011

I want to...

I want to delete some of my post.
But I'll never do that 'cause, are part of me, 
and if do that, it means I'm gonna delete pieces of me.
I hate that I was such a believer, and I trusted everybody,
but now I grow up, 
and I understand, that I have made some mistakes,
some stupid mistakes,
which I'll never do them again.
....

Now I'm much stronger,
and I won't let anyone hurt me again.
I'll end all this fuckin' drama thing,
'cause, I'm fuckin' tired, and I don't need any proofs,
for nothing.


"Since you been gone
My life has moved along quite nicely actually"
-The Pretty Reckless - Since you're gone-


Like I fuckin' really care... huh.

Photo: Frances Bean Cobain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm really sorry but I'm not in any photo on my blog.
Anyway, I love all the comments you leave here, and I'm pretty sure they will make my day. Thank you! ❤ ❤