Monday, January 30, 2012

and I set fire to the rain.

I felt in love with this song in April. I remember that I've posted this part of lyrics, without adding anything else. 



"But there’s a side to you, that I never knew, never knew. All the things you’d say, they were never true, never true, and the games you play, you would always win, always win."


Adele is amazing. After the wow thing with Someone Like You, now here it comes Set Fire To The Rain. 
I've always known that Adele is not going to stay in shadows of other singers, because she is a shining star...
Lyrics, is as you can see. 
Who ever broke Adele's heart, made her reach as hell. But I still think that she sings because this is her life, and all that she's doing, is not for money. She just help us, ladies all over the world, to climb all the shitty moments.
She definitely should do a music video for this song. This lyrics video already have 105 million views, and this is not even a music video. I've told ya. Adele is awesome!
Adele's the kind of women that should be fallowed. 



Tomorrow I have a test at French. I hate this. I don't know what I'm going to do, because I couldn't understand anything. This just freaks me out. Oughhh.


Go on and try to tear me down, 
I'll be rising from the ground.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm really sorry but I'm not in any photo on my blog.
Anyway, I love all the comments you leave here, and I'm pretty sure they will make my day. Thank you! ❤ ❤