Sunday, January 15, 2012

The end.

So, winter vacantion is almost done, and I'm very upset, because today was a very very dark day for me and my family, but I honestly can't talk about this right now.
I liked to stay home and do nothing all dayy lonnnggg, but tomorrow I'm gonna wake up with my smile on, whatever, will happen, because tomorrow I start another year, and I need to be strong for new begining.
I don't know about you, but I need this year to be perfect. This summer I have one of the best important exams from my life and I need to be focus, and learn everything I can in these months. I really need good marks. Anyway I'm still scare of heel...

And about school... oh well I hope that I'm going to do the best.

I want to tank you, the visitators from United States, because of God, you're a lot, and I hope that you like my blog. This doesn't mean that I don't thank you the visitators from Germany, Holand, Netherlands, Russia, India, United Kingdom, and many other places from all around the world. Thank you! Really.

Tomorrow maybe I'm gonna fake my smile, maybe not, I don't know, how my mood will going to be, but I hope it will be a good one.

All luck from the world for everybody!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm really sorry but I'm not in any photo on my blog.
Anyway, I love all the comments you leave here, and I'm pretty sure they will make my day. Thank you! ❤ ❤