Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Now you've crossed the line, you can't take what's mine. Not this time!




Step out of the shade, and I'm not afraid anymore. Yes, I declare war. I won't fall asleep, I'll stay up and keep singing this song, until I prove you wrong
Will you ever realize it's not my fault? Should care about your situation, but I don't 'cause if you think of it, you brought this on yourself. Can't blame me for the wrong choices that you made! 
So why let this all die, after everything we've been through? Just try to compromise. 
Are you listening to anything I'm saying anyway, or do you just not care? Now you've crossed the line, you can't take what's mine. Not this time! I won't let it pass me by!
Will you ever realize it's not my fault? Should care about your situation, but I don't 'cause if you think of  it, you brought this on yourself. Can't blame me for the wrong choices that you made!
So why let this all die, after everything we've been through? Just try to compromise. 
Why don't you face me for once instead of looking away? It's time to break your silence. Are you gonna keep playing dead 'til everybody's gone. You better change before you end up all alone…
Why let this all die, after everything we've been through? Just try to compromise. 





EarlyRise is the band I discovered today listening some Linkin Park, and I saw a comment, from some dude, who was saying, that this band sounds like Linkin Park, just they have a female voice, so i decided to make a search, and look at what I found. They're awesome, and i think they deserve more views than they have by now, at all of them videos, from youtube. 

1 comment:

  1. Baaai! :O:O
    Mi-au dat lacrimile cand am citit asta...:(

    ReplyDelete

I'm really sorry but I'm not in any photo on my blog.
Anyway, I love all the comments you leave here, and I'm pretty sure they will make my day. Thank you! ❤ ❤