Wednesday, January 25, 2012

This is more than a rap.


Out of sight, out of mind, out of time, to decide. Do we run? Should I hide? For the rest, of my life.  
Dear Anne, my number 1 fan, I write with the light from the lamp on my nightstand, with my pen in my right hand, and that's also my mic hand. Codeine in the sprite can, ink on the white pad, and I'm thinking of life, Anne, and wrong and right, Anne, and sometimes I'm right, and sometimes I might. Ca-can I find the light? Still my rhymes are bright, so I continue my plan, and I'm sure (shore) like white sand, that they'll be price payin', before my flight land, but still, I want to see more than my sight can adore, so I can't ignore, what I want anymore. So I just go, you can call me the Gore, and oh yeah, I got a girl, she act like I owe her, and um, sometimes it seems like I just don't know her, and yeah, the relationship is starting to feel like a chore, but I really hope I'm not starting to bore
Out of sight, out of mind, out of time, to decide. Do we run? Should I hide? For the rest, of my life. 
Dear Anne, my number 1 fan, I write you this letter. I hope everything's grand. I hope everyone's good. I hope everybody's praying. I hope – hold up baby, let me switch hands. See, lately I've been dealing with a lot of shit Anne. It's burning me and I can't get out of this pan, and every time I look there's a problem with this man, but I ain't tryna expose, I'm just tryna expand, but your support held me up like kickstands, and I'm also being more careful in how I pick friends, and I'm tryna stay up out them chick's pants [Laughs] but, I just can't, but, on another note, this ain't just another note. This is more than a rap, this is more of an oath, and I know you're wondering what this letter is for, and I'm just hoping that you read this far. 
Out of sight, out of mind, out of time, to decide. Do we run? Should I hide? For the rest, of my life.  
Dear Anne, my number 1 fan. By now you probably think I'm portraying who I'm saying, and sometimes I wish I wasn't him, but I am, and it's people like you that make me proud of what I am. Hey, you are the shit. Damn, pardon the gram (grammar), but it's like you make me feel like I'm a part of the fam, and shit, when my life be like some sort of exam. It's a jungle out there- lions, horses and rams. Shit, as I sit and wait for the war to began. I-I just think of you, then I'm rewarded again. Anne, with you, is where my artistry can. Anne, so with you is where a part of me stands. Anne, I hope I see you in the stands. Anne, because you know I understand. Anne, and I'm sorry about Stan. So I wrote this to say I'm your number 1 fan. 
Out of sight, out of mind, out of time, to decide. Do we run? Should I hide? For the rest, of my life. 


I'm not smoking, doing drugs, or alchool, and this is why I don't understand why, on YouTube, are guy who are posting, something like "This song's making me wanna smoke weed". Ok dude I understand that you're addicted to drugs, but you don't have to this just because Lil Wayne's doing this.
I'm a fan. I'm a big fan, even if I don't like some of his songs, like "Lollypop", who's about sex, and another stupid things. I love rap, even if  I'm not a nigga. I'm just a girl who love big-great lyrics, who're actually mean something. 
Love ya Lil Wayne. 
I watched a video,(before this) who's about 30 minutes,(here is the link) where Wayne's talking about a lot of shits, but what I really liked was the part when he was talking about the guys, who're copying him. 
You know what I admire about Lil Wayne? He's open for new types of rap. I mean he have done rock-rap, slow-rap, (and like this), fast-rap, soul-rap, and omg, he knows how to play guitar!
I don't know what I'm supposed to say.
This song's great, and I know this from summer, but I totally forget about it, but now I found this again. I don't know what happend with me, but in last time, I'm listening more rap than rock. What the fuck? But it's ok. I'm mean I'm okay with this, and I don't regret a thing.
I like when he says "and I'm also being more careful in how I pick friends". Hehehe, that's fuckin' right!

  


1 comment:

I'm really sorry but I'm not in any photo on my blog.
Anyway, I love all the comments you leave here, and I'm pretty sure they will make my day. Thank you! ❤ ❤