Thursday, January 12, 2012

Yesterday.


Yesterday was fine, but actually if I stay and think about yesterday, It was horrible, 'cause, I realize that I think a lot at stupid  shits, that should never cross my mind. Damn...
Why every time I should think about some other people, to think if they're fine, if they're happy, and other things, but when is about me, no one gives a shit. Why? Why? Why?
I always ask me this, but I never get the answer, because every time something comes, and I forgot about that, and forgive people. 

Beside this, yesterday was great. I saw the movie that I wanted (O.K., actually I wanted The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, but cinema staff, didn't want to give us the tickets, because I don't have the damn age of 18, so we bought tickets for New Years Eve', because this was the only movie for a gang of girls.) 
Thanks guys. And I love the necklaces from you.

So this wasn't actually a post for my birthday, but it was a good way, to say what I'm trying to say for a while, but I couldn't find the right words, so now I did it, and I'm feeling good. 

I wish I could have an ocean next to my house, because I need a way to relaxe. 

"All I want is something to believe in" - One Night Only - All I want. 




(God, how much I have tried to find the perfect photo.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm really sorry but I'm not in any photo on my blog.
Anyway, I love all the comments you leave here, and I'm pretty sure they will make my day. Thank you! ❤ ❤