Saturday, February 4, 2012

Arrivederci amigo.


Arrivederci amigo. 

This is the last time, when I talking about you, because it doesn't worth.
Everything I say, you turn against me, and I'm sick about it. 
Full of shit.  I thought that you're a better person, but you're full of shit.  
You know how it says "What happened in past, in past remains!"
I think that I'm just gonna pretend that I don't know you.
I'm not gonna die, if you're not around me, stay calm. I can survive.
I'm the same old person, just you can not see me how you used to do. I'm not gonna change!
I'm immune to you.
So what do you say? I copied this one too?
"I'm not gonna crack..."  Nirvana-Lithium. 


























1 comment:

I'm really sorry but I'm not in any photo on my blog.
Anyway, I love all the comments you leave here, and I'm pretty sure they will make my day. Thank you! ❤ ❤