Sunday, February 12, 2012

Black....

Do you know that awkward moment, when you're standing in forn of your P.C., and wait for a good ideea to come like 'bang' in your head, because you just don't have any ideea for your next post.
I have a lot of idea, when I'm in my bed, trying to fall asleep. A lot of good ideas, about what I should write, what song/photo I should put, about everything, but when I'm here, I have in my mind just black, and I forget everything.
But after all this long story, there is one thing that I like to do.
I like to write some S.F. story, with vampires, witches, dragons, werewolves, and anything else like those things. I would love to post them here, but I don't have time to translate them right, because my grammar is not really good, how I'm sure you already saw, but I'm still learning :).

Did you ever had a moment like this one, when you can't find the words that you want, and the story that you want to tell?

Oughh, I almost forgot. Today I meet a nice guy! John...
And I saw, my star friend G.
(when I sad star, I meant actress)



1 comment:

I'm really sorry but I'm not in any photo on my blog.
Anyway, I love all the comments you leave here, and I'm pretty sure they will make my day. Thank you! ❤ ❤