Sunday, February 19, 2012

In a passionate kiss.


One baby to another says: I'm lucky to have met you. I don't care what you think, unless it is about me. It is now my duty to completely drain you. I travel through a tube, and end up in your infection.
 Chew your meat for you, pass it back and forth, in a passionate kiss, from my mouth to yours. I like you.
 With eyes so dialated, I've become your pupil. You've taught me everything, without a poison apple. The water is so yellow, I'm a healthy student, indebted and so grateful, vacuum out the fluids. 
                                                                                                                        NIRVANA - DRAIN YOU.

violet and tate.

2 comments:

I'm really sorry but I'm not in any photo on my blog.
Anyway, I love all the comments you leave here, and I'm pretty sure they will make my day. Thank you! ❤ ❤