Thursday, February 16, 2012

we live in wtf generation:





Yeah, I mean you need:
WIKIPEDIA for your fuckin' projects at school
TUMBLR for awesome fotos, because we are fuckin' artistic.
FACEBOOK, for meet new people. 

For me facebook is not a wow thing. I'm nean I think that is a waste of time. Everything you do in there is seen everybody's photos, and say something "OMFG, how ugly that person could be", or "OMG, this is a nice guy", but you will never meet him. Facebook was made for people who want to find out about their old friends from highschool or college, with who they end the connection, not for young girls who like to show their boobies on internet!

I'm done!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm really sorry but I'm not in any photo on my blog.
Anyway, I love all the comments you leave here, and I'm pretty sure they will make my day. Thank you! ❤ ❤