Sunday, April 8, 2012

Hold onto this lullaby.

I started to read again. This book is "The Secret Circle", and I kind of like it by now. I had this for like 2 months but I didn't have the time to read. Fortunattely now I have, because I'm in Spring Vacantion. Ole' !!!
_________________________

Am început să citesc din nou. Această carte este "Cercul Secret", şi pot să zic că într-un fel, chiar îmi place. O am cam de 2 luni, dar nu am avut timp să citesc. Din fericire acuma am, pentru că sunt în Vacanţa de Primăvară.. Ole' !!!






2 comments:

  1. Iubeeesc cărțile astea. Le-am citit și eu. Sunt foarte mișto [cuvânt nefolosit în general =D].
    Vacanță plăcută și lectură plăcută!! ;3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Şi ţie vacanţă plăcută, dragă.
      Da, şi mie cred că o să îmi placă foarte mult.
      x

      Delete

I'm really sorry but I'm not in any photo on my blog.
Anyway, I love all the comments you leave here, and I'm pretty sure they will make my day. Thank you! ❤ ❤