Thursday, April 19, 2012

In a room full of emptiness, I was lost in the pages of a book full of death.

So much thoughts are running back in forth trough my mind. And I'm talking to myself 'does this real?' , 'do I have any chance?', 'this is all in my mind?'. And I think I'm getting crazy... The room is full of people, but I feel like I'm all alone in a frozen room, where I can see my breath... Until, I realized. Behind a cigarette is staying that guy. That curly guy. What the fuck? Room is full! Music is turned on out loud though that song is a slow one. Very quick, he extinguish the cigarette (who's not even done), get up from his table, and moving to the front door. My soul exults, because I can see right now a lot of details... The same kind of punk-rock bracelet... He opens the door. He turns around to close the door, and that is when I see those black eyes, looking deep inside mine and that beautiful smile. His shadow is the only one that was left behind... And I'm still confused.
 ____________________________________________________

Atatea ganduri care alearga prin mintea mea. Si vorbesc cu mine insami 'asta este real?', 'am vreo sansa?', este tot in capul meu?'. Si cred ca o iau razna. Incaperea este plina de oameni, dar eu ma simt ca si cum as sta intr-o camera inghetata, unde imi pot vedea respiratia... Pana am realizat. In spatele unei tigari sta acel tip. Cretul. Ce naiba? Camera este plina de oameni. Muzica este data tare, chiar daca melodia este unua lenta. Foarte reepede el stinge tigara (care nici macar nu este terminata), se ridica de la masa lui, si se indreapta spre usa din fata. Sufletul meu tresalta, pentru ca acuma pot vedea atat de multe detalii... Are acelasi tip de bratara punk-rock... Deschide usa. Se intoarce ca sa inchida usa, iar acela este momentul cand vad acei ochi negri, uitandu-se profun in ai mei, si acel zambet frumos. Umbra lui este singurul lucru care ramane in urma... Si inca sunt confuza.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm really sorry but I'm not in any photo on my blog.
Anyway, I love all the comments you leave here, and I'm pretty sure they will make my day. Thank you! ❤ ❤