Saturday, April 7, 2012

Life in the moonlight, and blood on my hands.


It's again night. Moon shows through the clouds. I'm standing on my feet, hoping for this night to never end. It's the most beautiful and magical moment of the day, quiet and peaceful place. I want wings to flew away in the stormy night, and forget this day. It goes insane, and I don’t know how to control it. I’m still confused. I’m drowning in this situation. I started to read again. This is not a good thing. I want to escape... 
_____________________________________________________________________

Este din nou noapte. Luna se arată dintre nori. Stau în picioare, speraând ca această noapte să nu se termine niciodată. Este cel mai frumos si mai magic moment al zilei, cel mai mut si liniştitor loc. Vreau aripi cu care să zbor în noaptea furtunoasă, pentru a uita această zi. Este de-a dreptul nebunesc, şi nu ştiu cum să controlez lucrurile. Sunt încă confuză. Mă înnec în această situaţie. Am început să citesc din nou. Nu este un lucru bun. Vreau să evadez...

1 comment:

I'm really sorry but I'm not in any photo on my blog.
Anyway, I love all the comments you leave here, and I'm pretty sure they will make my day. Thank you! ❤ ❤