Wednesday, April 4, 2012

We live to leave the past behind.

-another awesome thing Mike told me, today.-

Big dreams. Gangsters.
Do you know how is to love no, not love. (love is a big thing, and you should never play with it)...mmm... to have a crush on someone, and never have the courage to say that out lound?Ough, well I have this thing, for too much time inside of me, and I still don't see what I find special to that guy. I mean he's more than normal, and he's not even my tipe, but he still have something... something. Shit. Look what I've done! I become too emotional, too deep, too not me. 
I always say no. I always say I'm better off, but what if all my kinky dreams could become true. Actually I don't even want that... but still. 
______________________________________________

Ştii cum este să iubeşti pe cineva, nu, nu să iubeşti. (iubirea este un lucru prea mare, cu care  nu ar trebui să mă joc niciodată )...mmmm... să ai o pasiune (să-i zic aşa), pentru cineva, şi niciodată să nu ai curajul să spui tare ceea ce simţi? Ough, păi ei bine, eu chiar mă confrunt cu aşa ceva de o perioadă de vreme, înăuntrul meu, şi încă nu ştiu ce am găsit aşa de special la acest băiat. Adică, el este mai mult decât normal, şi nici măcar nu este genul meu, dar tot are ceva...ceva... La naiba. Uite ce am făcut! Am pus prea multe sentimente adânci, iar eu nici măcar nu sunt aşa.
Mereu spun nu. Mereu spun că îmi este mai bine fără, dar dacă toate visele mele, nu chiar cuminţi, s-ar împlini? De fapt, eu nici nu vreau aşa ceva... dar totuşi.
 destroy what destroys you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm really sorry but I'm not in any photo on my blog.
Anyway, I love all the comments you leave here, and I'm pretty sure they will make my day. Thank you! ❤ ❤