Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I'm the kid who's looking for Sun.


Dressed up in my little silk white dress. Lay down in the bed, carefully, gently without a noise, trying to find something or somebody, in the incredible darkness around me. Pulling over the dark-black blanket, I've got from my grandma. It feels like a little rose who just born from cold raindrops. Two hours ago i was walking down 'that' street I hate so much. It's late in the night or early in the morning. I saw the sun rising up from the old victorian houses. The guy in black was there all the time, without saying a word, just watching my moves on the dance floor, on the loud rhythms of dubstep. Now I'm sitting in my messy room, watching the sun getting up, from the dust of forbidden feelings. 


2 comments:

  1. Thank you !
    Wouw, this writing is amazing !
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's like i'd read a story in this post

    ReplyDelete

I'm really sorry but I'm not in any photo on my blog.
Anyway, I love all the comments you leave here, and I'm pretty sure they will make my day. Thank you! ❤ ❤